1.8 R-Ltd for sale in Midnight Blue (SOLD)

NOW SOLD

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an a 1995 R-Ltd
  2. The car is located in Burgess Hill West Sussex
  3. The price is £3500 ono
  4. This car is up for sale due to the owner falling victim to corona virus. Originally bought as a project, the car has had a lot of parts replaced or waiting to be fitted from the extensive inventory of parts that comes with this package. It still has the original BBS wheels complete with their centres. The inventory is as follows: Sterling Immobiliser complete with manual, Gears shift boots and SS trim, Hard top complete with cover, indoor car cover, SS Clutch hose, New EBC disc’s in black front and rear complete with pads, New Mohair Blue Soft Top with glass window and fitting kit (to be fitted), New electric aerial, New Sachs Clutch kit, New Pioneer stereo still in box, SS radiator grill, New Meister R Zeta CRD Coil overs with extension adjuster cables, Brand New set of additional alloy wheels, new rear brake callipers, Mazda brace bar, the original floor mats are also included. Invoices for most of the parts are available. The sills have been done and the body is in very good condition for its age with no rust showing and has been re undersealed. There is a small dent in the nearside front wing, the paint is not damaged, the driver’s seat bolster is slightly worn. MOT ran out April 2018 for more information please contact Susan on: susan@leagraham.com) or 07885 373394strong text

PM sent thanks Kev.
Forgot to ask does the car drive or are we half way into the project?

Posted this up on behalf of the owner, my understanding is that the car is driveable but has no MOT as per the text.

Ok thanks petemac, I’ve used the contact as per the text for more details of the car, so I’ll wait for a reply.Thanks Kev