12th June 2022 Great British Car Journey

Hi John and Michelle,

Due to change in circumstances, we aren’t now able to join you all on this. Hope everyone has a great time.

Kind regards. Angie & Chris.

Hi

Now we are back from our travels we will be putting together the remaining plans for next Sunday.

If anyone else is planning on joining us please let us know.

We will be having a Right Royal Picnic afterwards will publish details during the week.

Regards

John and Michele.

Hi John and Michelle
Sorry can’t make it now, the car will still be at the garage.
Anita and David

Looking forward to this, I’ll save bunting for the Right Royal Picnic :smiley:
Karen and Paul W

Hi John Thought I had requested to join you but cannot find my name.It is called old age. We would love to join you. Looking forward to seeing everyone Ray n Glennis

Look forward to seeing you

Regard

John and michele

Hi

We have been out today to complete our arrangements for Sunday. We paid a visit to the great British Car journey and we were impressed with the warm welcome we received.

Our meeting point will be Mc Donalds Riply just off the A610. 9.30am to depart at 10.00 for the short drive to The Great British Car Journey.

After our visit we will have a drive through some great Derbyshire lanes followed by a quick Ice Cream stop then continue on to our picnic site for a Right Royal Picnic. Feel free to go to town if you wish. Prize for the best table.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday

John and Michele

1 Like

Like @Raymondo45 mentioned i though we had put our names down for this too.

And cannot see our entry…

So @Pinto if there’s still space we would like to come… but we would meet at the museum as were closer to the museum than the meeting point…

Regards.

Dave.j & Jill.j

@CoolCatz are you booked into this?

Is it too late to join in with this? If not can we be included?
Noel & Maria

Hi

Its fine to join us.

John and michele

Hi

Theres space

Regards

John and michele

Hi John and Michele
Are there still any places left?

If so we would like to be included.

Thanks
John and Maureen

Hi

Yes theres still places

Regsrds

John and michele

Hi everyone

So we have the following people booked for our visit to great British Car Journey on Sunday.

John and Michele
Max and Michele
Carolann and Ian
Dave and Cath
David and Ann
Mick and Suzanne
Reg and Lynn
Dave and Julie
Christine and Hedley
Nigel and Janet
Dennis
Karen and Paul wesson
John and Jan
Reg and Glynnis
Dave j
Noel and Maria
John and Maureen
Terry
Steve
Rachel Fawbert
Sharon Hooton
Alex

We will be meeting at Mc Donalds Ripley DE5 3QP just off the A610. We will be leaving around 10am and are booked in at 10.30.Its only a short drive but as everyone is issued headphones on arrival we want to get there ahead of time to make the most of our visit. We have been given discounted Tickets priced at £12.00 per person.

Following our visit we will then drive to our Ice Cream stop then drive down some Derbyshire lanes to our picnic stop at Peak Rail. We have been to talk to the station Master today and as we are accessing the picnic site there will be a £5.00 parking charge so please ensure you have cash with you. As its a right Royal Picnic please feel free to go to town. Prize for the best table.

It looks like it will be nice weather and we look forward to seeing everyone.

If any one else wants to join us please let us know asap as we are printing instructions tomorrow morning.

Regards

John and Michele

Looking forward to seeing you all - thanks John and Michele
K&PW

Can we join you at this late stage please

Hi Steve

Thats fine.

Look forward to it.

Regards

Hi John and Michelle,
Please can you add me to the list, looking forward to seeing you both.
Thanks Sharon
@That_black_NC cheers, see you and Jill tomorrow.

Hi Sharon

Look forward to seeing you.

John and Michele

1 Like

This run is now full

Regards

John.