1989 Eunos Roadster for sale NOW SOLD

Eunos

Eunos 2

I am reluctantly selling my very good condition NA as my new ND has arrived and sadly I cannot run both. I have owned it for 3 years and the previous owner was a MX5OC member too.

It has four virtually new tyres, recent discs and pads all round, and MOT until April 2020 and so is good to go without any immediate expenditure for the new owner. No advisories on the last MOT. Never tracked or abused. V5 is present and is in my name.

Specification:

1.6 litre

92,800 miles (149,500 kms on odometer which reads in kilometres, but speed is in mph)

Silver exterior – good quality respray which I believe was done at the time of import. Matching hardtop with stand that I will include if the asking price (or near offer) is met, otherwise I will sell separately. I do not think the sills or arches have ever required repair. Original spot welds still visible on the arches.

Blue cloth interior, no rips or tears

Beautiful wooden Nardi steering wheel

Air conditioning fully converted to modern R134 spec by previous owner in 2016 at cost of nearly £900. Not currently gassed. I don’t use it as it pulls a lot of power from the engine when the compressor is running and if it is hot I just put the roof down anyway.

Mohair hood (blue) with no rips or tears. There is a matching tonneau too which I have never used but will dig out of storage. Heated rear windscreen, but this is not currently wired up. This had been my job for the summer but I never found the time to do it.

DAB radio with aux out cable

Remote central locking with boot release. 3 keys, 2 remote fobs. It did have an immobiliser but I had it removed as it became unreliable.

Service history:

Serviced annually in my ownership on 27/03/2019, 04/04/2018, 10/06/2017 (full cam belt service, new water pump and radiator)

Car runs very well. Always starts first time. It is watertight (as much as these ever are!). No accident history that I am aware of. It has had four-wheel alignment when the new tyres were fitted and it handles beautifully. Bodywork is very good for a 30-year-old car. Some small superficial scratches but you need to be close to see them.

In summary, this is a very good example. It should not require any immediate expenditure. Both myself and the previous owner have looked after this car well. Any inspection welcome. No part exchange/ swaps thanks. Sensible offers considered as I do wish to sell, but I won’t sell for peanuts as it is just too good! I am based in Bristol. Thank you for looking.

Asking price £2500

Lovely looking car. Shame you are so far away as I would be very interested as I would like a well sorted NA.

Good luck with your sale!

Car now sold.