1990 Eunos 1.6 Manual for sale 96k miles - SOLD

1990 Eunos Roadster, Imported to the UK in 2004, located in Warwick area, £4500 open to sensible offers, MOT valid till 10/04/2023, 96kmiles.

A true survivor car in unrestored but extremely good condition for 32 years old! No service history was given with the vehicle when I purchased back in 2021 so I have done an extensive refresh of the engine replacing the timing belt, water pump, radiator, thermostat, coolant pipes and cam cover seals over the winter as well as giving it a full service in May 2021 and April 2022.

The body is in extremely good condition with its original arches, underbody and sills all are solid having been under sealed to prevent the rust that plagues most MX5s of this age.

The original roof was damaged so I upgraded to a pristine MK2 roof with a glass rear window much better than the plastic window you usually get on a MK1.

The paint work is original and showing signs of age with some pitting, scratches and age related damage that you would expect with a 32 year old unrestored vehicle.

Interior is in very good condition with some age related marks and 99% complete only missing the rubber Momo steering wheel pad. The drivers seat has been foamectomied to accommodate taller / larger drivers and has cup holders fitted with the original ash tray included. A/C does not function but that’s what the convertible roof is for and there is slight swelling of the passengers lower door card all expected for the age of the vehicle.

All 4 TOYO proxy tyres are in excellent condition having only been fitted late 2021 and the car comes with Flyin Miata recommended Vmaxx coil overs boxed but not fitted. New EBC pads fitted, Dave Fab booster bracket to tighten up the braking and a Piper Cross high flow air filter.

Displays as mileage discrepancy on HBI check this is thanks to previous MOT testers putting the mileage in miles and not KMs the mileage tracks on all MOTs and is genuine to the vehicle.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.