1991 Eunos Roadster 1.6 - Now SOLD

Sadly selling my Eunos Roadster MOT’d until March 2023. I’ve done probably less than 1000 miles or so in the last year so I’d rather see it go to someone who will enjoy it.

In my ownership it’s had the following:

Complete new coolant system including silicon hoses, new radiator and thermostat.
New air filter and 2 oil changes; the last one only a week ago.
Moss MX-5 short shifter kit.
The previous owner had the rear sills welded however the arches are really clean still, with the original spot welds still intact. It was garaged in their ownership as well as in mine so it’s rarely seen rain over the last few years. It also has a matching hardtop with fully functioning latches which helps keep things in good order.

In addition to my maintenance work, the previous owner fitted gold Work Carving Stark wheels, braided brake lines and Tein coilovers with height and damping adjustment. I currently have them set to full soft and it gives a really good ride whilst also remaining sharp and pretty roll free. It also has a throaty twin exit stainless steel exhaust though I am at a loss to say which it is as there are no markings that I can find. Could possibly be a Larini, based off of how it sounds.

There are no knocks, bangs or rattles, the engine runs and pulls smoothly and the gearbox is a joy to use, especially with the short shifter fitted. The interior is smart with very little sign of wear. It’s a genuinely beautiful car to drive and I’ll be sad to see it go; no modern car has the handling or the feel of these little go-karts.

If I was to change anything, it would be the mohair soft-top as it is looking a little tired, but there are no leaks and given that it lives in a garage or under a hard top it hadn’t overly worried me. Original plans had been to change to a tan roof in due course.

Paint and bodywork is in excellent condition, with just a few few age related marks, however before the new owner picks the car up, it will also receive a full machine polish and the paint will be sealed.
The car is located near Fareham, Hants
The price is [£4,700…]

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

2 Likes