1991 Mk1 Eunos Roadster Import for Sale in Solent Area

Posted on behalf of a Solent Area Member

I have had a call from a lady in Solent Area, who is, with a heavy heart, sadly selling her treasured Mk1, as she is currently nursing her elderly mother and she is just not using it.

The car in question is in excellent order, having had a lot of work done on the car during Covid, including 4 new tyres and a new Mohiar Hood.

The only issue with it, is the front nose is peeling in places, where stones have chipped the paint and detracts fron the look of a good car but this is a simple fix easily rectified.

There is also a hardtop with cover, which is included, as these items are quite rare and a great addition to the Mk1 MX5.

Her email to me stated;

• New MOT on 5th Feb with 2 advisories, offside real lower arch corroded but not excessive, oil leak(?) but not excessive.

• New Mohair Hood, Motorsport rain rail fitted 30/9/21 but the car has only been used about 3 times since, one of which was to go to the MOT.

• New tyres purchased on 14/12/20 but used very little since.

• Timing belt replaced at major service etc on 22/7/20

• Current Mileage: 130,239Km

• The personal plate is now taken off and new reg number and plates fitted, I have V5 with the new replacemtn registration of J329 LMW.

• Also will come with hard top in matching colour and bag.

• Included is a Haynes workshop manual. Plus any other bits and pieces I can find.

£4,500 o.v.n.o.

Please contact me in the first instance, via the PM system, if seriously interested.

1 Like