2005 mk2.5 icon 1.6 immaculate only 18.8k miles -SOLD

UPDATE: NOW SOLD

The car I’m offering for sale my 2005 Mk2.5 1.6 icon in graphite grey.
I bought it in 2010, and haven’t been making good use of her having only done 5k miles in 10 years!!! so I’ve decided to find her a new home.
She has icon trim that includes leather heated seats. I also have the tonneau cover for the folding roof section of the car.

I will be making a big effort to sell her in May next year when she will get a full valet and a new set of tyres.
She’s just been MOT’d but before I tuck her up for the winter in the garage… I’d thought I’d see if anyone here was interested before the big public push in May.

She really is soooo low mileage and in amazing original condition and I would love her to go to an enthusiast.

I’ll be advertising her for £4800 in May, but if anyone wants to make a very good offer, and save me paying for a set of tires and some insurance that would be great. If there isn’t any interest, she’ll stay on her trickle charger over winter, then be out to play and looking for a new home in the spring.

Located in Swindon, Wiltshire.

She’s been regularly serviced (full-service last year), always garaged when not being driven and has only done 5k miles since I bought her 10 years ago!!!
!

The engine seems fairly clean, and I haven’t done anything to it except check the fluids occasionally.

She normally lives here:

Underside pics

Wheel arches

3 Likes

Hi any rust or bubbling on rear arches or sills?

The paint work around the arches is in very good condition. No signs or bubbling or rust anywhere. Quite a few people have asked about the condition of the underside of the car, so weather permitting im going to take more photos at the weekend showing the wheel arches and underside of the car and upload photos here

Apologies just seen your location

Where are you located. ?

the weather hasnt been good enough to get any pics of the underside, hopefully I get some this weekend. I’ve just got a road tax reminder through and its due at the end of the month, so I’ll SORN it then…
So if you are interested get in touch.
I’m looking for about £4400 before winter sets in.
… when the suns out in the sping and shes got a new set of tires, I’ll be asking a bit more 8)

Hi Just seen this post - did you sell it?

Hi there, no i didn’t sell. It was the wrong time of year and COVID lockdown hasn’t helped.
She’s SORN and tucked up safely over winter in the garage. When the warmer weather is here, she’ll be back on the road and up for sale.

OK thanks - lockdowns a ■■■■■■ !

The car is up for sale now. She back out in the nice weather.
In a few weeks I’ll be listing her on autotrader for £4800, but I wanted to offer her on the owners club first as she is such a fantastic example. Viewing swindon wilts, let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Hazel