2006 NC Sport, 132k, True Red with factory detachable hardtop

NOTE: I had this car for sale last Nov-Dec but due to DVLA messing up the address on my V5, I was unable to sell it. After 3 months back and forth with DVLA, I now have the corrected V5 and I can sell the car as soon as someone wants to buy it.

1. The car I’m offering for sale is a 2006 MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
  2. The car is located near Havant, Hampshire.
  3. The price is £2500.
  4. The car has the 2 litre engine, 6-speed transmission that shifts buttery smooth with no cold weather notchiness, LSD, Bilstein suspension, heated leather seats, climate control, and Bose stereo. The car is stock apart from rubber floor mats, K&N panel filter, and Cobra Sport backbox.

The miles are a bit high at 133k but the car has been well maintained. The timing belt, VVT actuator, and clutch were replaced at 127k. The car was serviced in October with oil and filter change, cooling system flush, and fuel system flush. The car starts immediately, pulls hard and handles well. Everything works as it should, and the air conditioning blows cold.

The bodywork is free of dents and scrapes but there is some bubbling starting on the rear boot lid and edge of the bonnet. Rust around the rear subframe mounting areas was repaired last month for MOT, which expires Sept 22, 2022. The wheels could use a refurb but are presentable and the tires have plenty of tread.

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

Thanks,
Mark