2009 mk3.5 2.0 SportTech (NC2) SOLD

Black with black hood, it’s getting rare to find a 2.0 NC2 with the fabric hood these days! This is the first year of the NC2 model so it has the facelift and all the improvements that came with the NC2. It drives and handles really nicely, a lot better than my old NC1
The car has all the usual SportTech extras such as heated leather, side airbags, Bose, LSD, 6speed, cruise etc. Car has done 97000 miles and just had an oil & filter service (inc air filter) this week. Two new tyres in last 1000 miles, with 5/6mm left on the other two. Disks & pads have been changed in last couple of years, plus new front suspension bushes by previous owner.
In addition to SportTech spec, the following have been added: HID headlights, reversing sensors, door bushes, boot floor soundproofed.
The engine runs smooth, the car pulls, drives and handles well, I had a full alignment done at Wheels in Motion recently along with the new tyres.
Bodywork & hood are good with just a few minor age related marks, a couple of the wheels could do with a refurb on the edges.
Reason for sale, I was planning on keeping this car for a lot longer, but I’ve decided to take the plunge and build a Rocketeer, so as good as this car is, it has to make way for a mk2.5 :slight_smile:
Price £5,250 location Maidenhead, Berks, MOT Jan 2022

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

4 Likes

Now sold