2018 Classic Le-mans

Hi all, Does anyone know if the club or individuals are going to Classic Le-mans in 2018 as a package deal.  This may have already been discussed , if so my apologies and if you could point me in the direction of a link. 

Regards, Chris (south west area)

Chris - you’ve jumped the gun really, most people don’t plan that far ahead, but wait till after this years National Rally - when they do start thinking about next year. Could be before or after Christmas, either way I’m sure someone will start the ball rolling. It might be a good idea to keep one eye on Nutz too, if you are aware of it. (Not everyone on here are interested in that event, though there are a few.)

Hi, Went to the classic 2016 with 2 MX5’s and going this year the same. Booked with the TSSC club. Package includes Ferry, camping, tickets and stand.  Good camping in the circuit next to the track.  Just need to be a member.  They have stated a waiting list as fully booked

Highly recommended.  

Went there for the event with my NB and enjoyed it.

Stayed at the Tetre Rouge campsite with the TSSC club.

Saw a number of other MX5s there.

Enjoyed driving along the french roads.

Anyone else go to the classic le mans?

The GT40s were epic?

Especially the flappy door one! 

I camped with the TSSC as well. Fantastic weekend, facilities at Tetre Rouge are very good and the ‘everyones a winner’ raffle ticket bar system to get round licensing laws always makes me chuckle.

Great drive down and back, even with the extra drive to Calais from Dieppe after the Newhaven ramp fail.

The racing is epic, shame about the 917 that bought it… again.

The heat was almost too much though.

I had a great weekend at the event, top down all the way. It was uncomfortable on the Sunday due to the heat though.

I was on my Dambuster ’18 Tour and there must have been a million quids worth of motors on the Hull/Zeebrugga ferry all heading to Le Mans. There’s was one galaxy grey MX5 amongst them.