4 wheel alignment

Where would people recommend getting my mk1 Eunos aligned in county Durham. ?.

A trye shop in county Durham.

Sorry. Couldn’t help myself, Merry Christmas 

if you dare leave Co Durham, JK Automotive at Rowlands Gill. They know MX5s and wheel alignment.

Sorry to jump on board on this one, I have to get a mk2 four wheel alignment done, my old mk1 was allegedly set up for “fast road and track” i  don’t want to look like a wally when I ask for this for the Mk2, which is currently a bit tail happy and not as neutral as the mk1 was when going spiritedly through the corners. I’m near Chester.

Cheers!

Russ

Cheers m8 I think I’ll try source a trailer and take it up there.

Is that Chester as in down south or Chester le street.

Chester Cheshire 

Hi Russ, there was a place called Tuneduk in Saltney but think it has move to Unit 4 Westbank Road Llay Industrial Estate Wrexham LL12 0PZ hope this helps, Rob.

Thanks Rob, looks like they’re called John Roberts now, a Bosch service centre. I ll give them a shout early in the new year as i go to. Wrexham 2-3 times a week.

Cheers!

Russ

Ok Russ, if your local there’s a meet near to Queensferry,  “Bunch of Fives” meets on the first Sunday of the month at CH7 6HB hope to see you, look out for me on the 5th Jan

Thanks, Ill hopefully see you then… what time is kick off?

Cheers!

Russ

Hi Russ, 0830 on Sunday, sent you a PM, Rob.