96-97 Mk1 shell wanted

Hi all.

Looking for a clean, rust free (late) mk1 shell. I’ve been to MX5 works this morning to have the rust assessed on mine '97 mk1. Unfortunately a previous botched repair by someone whom is considered reputable within the community (I won’t name & shame as they’re no longer operating), and other dings over the years has tallied up to a total which isn’t economical to repair which I’m extremely gutted about.

My plan is to transplant the parts from mine into the new shell so all I need is a rolling shell with running gear to make transportation easy. Ideally look for a black (PZ) so all the paintwork is at least close to matching.
If the shell has been rust repaired I want to see documentation and pictures showing the progress of the repair so I can ensure it has been done properly.

Ideally close to either Oxford or Leicester but happy to travel for the right shell. Not looking to spend more than £2k but if there’s something particularly special I could be tempted to spend more. I’m in no rush.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks.

Mike