A couple of questions on the post threads/help please!

Hi it might be just me but how do you ‘like’ a post? I can see ‘thank’ but not a simple click to show your support or agreement in the form of a like!?

The other is what is the left hand corner ‘arrow pointing up’ for? ?? Been clicking on the arrow from iPad and nothing happens.

Thank you.

There isn’t a like post thing.

Think it’s to take you back to the top, also currently on an iPad so cannot validate if it works on other devices.

On my laptop, the ‘UP’ arrow button (if you simply let the cursor hover over it) indicates that it should take you to the top of the page - but it doesn’t work for me !

Same for me - using Firefox on PC, hovering over the arrow brings up a tool tip that says “Back to top” and the little info panel/status bar at the bottom of the FF window says “javascript: void(0)” but clicking does nothing.

As for a “like” button, personally I’m happy that there isn’t one.  I think the “thank” button is really nice and provides a simple way to say “thank you” to someone but a “like” button feels too Facebooky/Social media-y to me and makes things start to feel like a popularity contest.

If I get 1000 “thanks” I’ll change my opinion. :wink:

[Heres another thank you to get you on your way to a grand!]