A run to Bourton on the Water

Lovely run out to a nice destination in the Cotswolds, who was leading at the first roundabout.

Should have been us but some yellow thing got in the way.

Not all of us did the grass track racing, only the brave

Liz just to let you know,

we took the the track car out for the run, as at Castle Combe next Sat, and had been asleep over the winterBig Smile

“only the brave”  Confused

can only assume that this wont be forgotten for a while Shock lol

Just to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who turned up for this run. When I saw the heavy frost first thing in the morning I was worried that the turnout would be poor, I could not have been more wrong. We even had visitors from ‘over the bridge’ and people joining on route.<o:p></o:p>

I had not realised how stressful it could be to lead a run and am grateful that one of the Fairford locals lead the section from Lechlade.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks to John, and Keith (came on at half time) for the run on Sunday. Great to see some new faces. Had such a good time in Bourton on the Water that we almost forgot the parking ticket had run out! Got back to the car park to find only 2 cars remained. Time flies when you're out in a five!

Thanks to all who turned out.

Karen and Jerry

Sounds like it was a great day out and would have loved to have joined you except we had family staying.

Struggling to get to meetings/ runs at the moment due various reasons but we will be back by May at the latest!