A 'Virtually' excellent outing.. Everyone welcome

Will do a post about it soon, I’m still working on my Introduction post… Every time I sit down to write a post I end up finding something I want to fix or change on the car. It’s all coming together now though so hopefully I’ll get around to finishing it.

1 Like

Somewhere near Tregarth, North Wales.

2 Likes

Kitty bagged the 30AE :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My unnamed NC in Highland Green - a few things to tidy up over the summer, but not too shabby if I do say so myself

4 Likes

Fortunate to live in some beautiful countryside in the Scottish Borders. This is at St Mary’s Loch with my relatively new acquisition - 2011 2.0 Kendo. Love it

3 Likes

Very nice, but needs a name :+1:t3:

Never really understood the need to name a car. Discuss.

A long drive but a great day in the sunshine. The mine visit was a real eye opener & really interesting. All in all a great day…looking forward to more of the same ASAP :+1:

1 Like

Welllll… I do get where you’re coming from… however, when we are talking about MX5’s, they’re not just a car are they? They become our friends, our confidentes, our therapists… it’s only right that they have a name

Good memories of the National Rally at Gaydon back in 2017

2 Likes

2 Likes

beautiful :blush:

1 Like

Killing me at the moment looking out at my beauty but with a fractured and dislocated elbow unable to drive her, I’ve had to Sorn it but hopefully will be fit enough in a month or so. Never missed driving a car so much :pensive:

1 Like

Wishing you a speedy recovery, lovely car :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

11742709_10207377350220629_8941736620297922988_n A Classic Day out

2 Likes

First gathering of MX5OC members in Northern Ireland, circa 1998, It had to start somewhere.

3 Likes

It’s another lovely day. I think we’ll go to Wales today.

2 Likes

Happy memories from volunteering at Gaydon 2019

And then impressed by two horsepower back in Sept 2015 (name that rally)

An outing to the Hampshire Bowman in 2016

Back to my old Bristol haunts at Ashton Court in April 2017

A sad memory at Elvington April 2019, but one not to be forgotten

The superb knights were at Kelmarsh Hall, an excellent rally.

2 Likes

Melbourne Victoria Aus 5’s at Albert Park for the F1GP, unfortunately not last weekend.

1 Like

Thought we would get some sun but the drive from Scotland was quite a challenge.

2 Likes