A visit to The Wheel Alignment Centre, Milbrook, Southampton

All done Jane, you are on the list.

Mal x

Hi Everyone,

Whitebeard is quite right, I ommited to inform you all of the timings for this event, so here goes;

We will meet up on Sunday 16th Oct at 09:00 onwards at Sainsburys, Hedge End in the car park, adjacent to the petrol station. From there we will leave promptly at 09:20 and make our way down through Bitterne, over the Northam Bridge and on via St Marys to Millbrook, arriving in time for an 09:45 start.

If anyone wishes to go direct to The Wheel Alignment Centre and arrive later and not join the convoy, please let me know by replying to this post. To this end the address is:

20 City Industrial Park Southampton Road, Southampton SO15 1HA

Looking forward to another informative and great session with Darren & Russell.

Finally, please remember to bring cash with you on the day!

Regards

Mal

3 Likes

Hi Mal, I’ll meet you there as I’m coming in from the West (Lymington)
David Lewis.

Hi David,

Many thanks for letting me know, see you there.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal, we will meet you there. See you Sunday. Mike & Karen

1 Like

Great stuff, I look forward to seeing you there👍

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Mal, any space left? If so can you add me to the list please?
Valerie

Hi Valerie,
All the spaces are currently full. However, I will put you down as a reserve just in case anyone can no longer make it.
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Mal,

Unfortunately, I don’t think I will be able to make this Sunday, so please make my space available for someone else.

Thanks,

Loz

Thanks Mal
Making my own way so see you at WAC for 9.45

Steve

Hi Loz,

Many thanks for letting me know your space will be available, much appreciated.

I will update the list accordingly.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Hi Valerie,

I have had one cancellation, so you are now on the list for Sundays visit :wink:

Regards

Mal

No worries Steve :+1:

I now have two spare places for Sunday, if you wish to have your car drive like its on rails, let me know and I will add you to the list :smiley:

I will meet you there as coming from Romsey.

Hi Mal.
Looking forward to getting my MK1 checked. Will make my own way and see you there at 09.45

Tug

2 Likes

Hi Mal,

Will make our own way to the WAC, so see you there.

Regards,

Ron

1 Like

Hi Mal & others
I have a quantity of hand tools and other bits which over the years have become surplus to requirements. I shall bring these along to the WAC tomorrow. It’s pick what you want and any money rceived will go to Age UK.

Steve

2 Likes

Thanks Mal. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Many thanks and appreciation to Darren for having us (and persevering with my rusted bolts) and Mal for sorting this out. Haven’t stretched her legs yet, but I’m sure I’ll feel the difference.

1 Like