An epic journey (June 2015)

We never before travelled to England :uk:

It was time to do it not with our selled Morgan but with our brand new NC MX-5. During our 6 days journey, I thought that we will see a lot of our old car along the coast (and, maybe, look at them with regret ?) but we saw only one or two. But there were very, very much Mx-5 (around 60 cars) :smiley: It was so incredible ! And everyone greeted us. Great ! :star_struck:

First day we had to travel without GPS :grimacing:… our old device had not the England map. On top of that we had to drive in “other side of the road” and kilometers were remplaced by miles. With only a few words, order in restaurant (we had some surprises) or talk in hotels was difficult :woozy_face:

It was difficult but it was a very special and fantastic experience. People were friendly :blush: and the country is so beautiful. We saw the “famous” english weather :umbrella: only just one morning and the other days, it’s was so pleasant to drive hood down.

We look forward to make an another journey as soon as the situation will be better ! :sunny:

first miles with “little” stress :sweat_smile:

St-Yves
a little wet :rofl:
Land’s End
Penzance meal at Admiral Benbow :beers:
Weymouth :fish:
Portland Bill lighthouse :sunny:
Brighton :flushed: :ferris_wheel:

Our luggage :upside_down_face:
all is in the boot :stuck_out_tongue:
on the way to Dover
Just before boarding, another MX-5 … :smiley:

8 Likes

It looks like you had a good trip and the weather was nice most the time. We look forward to your return in the future.

2 Likes

Nice trip!
Merci d’avoir partager vos photos.
I am now even more excited at the prospect of taking my first touring holiday in my NC in 2 weeks. We are going to St Yves too.
Can’t wait.

1 Like

Bon voyage Christophe !
Enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Superb, merci! J’espère qu’on aura le même temps à St Ives…