Anniversary present mishap

i bought mrsB a surprise eternity ring for our 20yrs together , she has tiny weenie fingers and the ring i picked didn’t go so small . :weary:

So sales chap says , " no problem , when you have given her the present , fetch mrsB in to the shop with said ring and we"ll size the ring and have it altered " …all good ! :+1: :+1:

the day after presenting the ring , we returned to the shop in MEADOWHALL , SHEFFIELD and got everything sorted , pick up in 2 - 3 weeks …great :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

just received my phone call , to come collect the ring … from our shop in RAMSGATE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i said , “it’ll not be today luv , i’m on 12 hr neets” :sleeping: :sleeping: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

( the lady is now trying to find out how it got to RAMSGATE and return it to SHEFFIELD :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You old softy Geoff!! Serves ya right for buying a wonderful lady such a beautiful pressy!! :hugs: hope it gets back to Meadowhall soon! :+1:
Barrie

1 Like

Cud’ve been wuss and ended up in RAMSBOTTOM in, dare I say it, LANCASHIRE!!!

The ring arrived in sheffield last tuesday and fitted perfect… :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes