Archery Event Meal Choices required by 14th October 2019

Here is a list of the ‘Archers’ who have expressed an interest in the after event meal at the

The Red Lion, 2 Havant Rd, Horndean, Waterlooville PO8 0DT  on the 27th October 2019.

Please can I have your choices NO later than 14th October 2019, no deposit required, however please be aware Patricia and I will have to pay for any meal choices should anyone not turn up…

MENU: Menu | The Red Lion | Hampshire | Table Table

Mal … Lamb & Feta Burger

Ron & Angela … Angela would like the “luxury” cottage pie, and I would like the beef and doom bar pie please.

John & Patricia … 2 x scampi & Chips 1 with mushy peas

Bob & Val … Val and Bob will have chicken pie

Julie & Carol … Carol would like Chicken Escalope and I would like Haddock & Chips with garden peas

Jules …  Lasagne and a side of onion rings

Max … Gammon steak with pineapple and chips

Judy & Tony … Tony would like Flat Garlic Bread with Smoky Tomato Dip, Gammon Steak well done, with Sweet Potato Fries. Judy would like Chicken Escalope with Sweet Potato Fries

Terry & Diane … Terry - scampi, chips & mushy peas. Diane - Fresh Salad with grilled chicken.

Marcus & Kim … Kim would like to have the Roast Pork  and Marcus would like the Beef and Doombar pie.

Nick & Helen …  Nick Grogan - chicken forestiere , Helen Grogan - bacon cheese topped chicken with jacket potato

Valerie & Jim … We have both gone for the roast option – Beef for Valerie and Pork for Jim.

Hi John and Pat,

Angela would like the “luxury” cottage pie, and I would like the beef and doom bar pie please.

Cheers v much,

Ron 

Please can the following Archery Event Members give me their Meal Choices, as the 14th October deadline is just round the corner…
Marcus & Kim
Nick & Helen

Hi

We have looked at the menu

Kim would like to have the Roast Pork  and I would like the Beef and Doombar pie.

Thansk for organising this and we are looking forward to it.

Regards

Marcus

Thank you all for your meal choice, we now have 19 members out of the 24 members attending the Archery Event, who have booked a meal are there anymore? as I have to let the Red Lion have the final number on Monday…

Regards

John & Patricia