Archery trip final update

Hi to all those (33) of you that want to try archery.

A date has finally been set for this event. SAT 23rd March 19.

Time: please be on site by 09.15.

The event is being held at: " King Edmund school". The actual address is Vaughan close, Rochford, Essex, SS4 1TL. But you will need to come in via Oxford Road entrance.

As you enter, you’ll go the first gate, then the second gate. The hall we’ll be using is directly in front of you. You’ll see my Mx5 out front. Just line up next to it.

Now this is the importance bit. Cost! The cost of hiring the hall is £300. At present I have 33 interested parties, so you’re looking at a price of ( for the sake of argument ) £10per person. Spectators don’t pay.

Of course now the date has been set, the numbers may change. Consequently so will the price. 

Tea, coffee, biscuits  and cakes are provided, and everyone will get a certificate  Also for best team score, and highest scoring individual. So you will be competing with each other. Bragging rights. 

So now I need confirmation of who’s coming. I need names, not Mr and Mrs, but you’re names ( for the certificates)

Forgive me but I need this info of number more or less immediately. Once I know numbers confirmed, I can give you the final cost. At which time I’ll need payment. ( post the account details  OK guys.

I’ll be getting either Andrew or Barry to send all this out in an email. But for those that read this, please confirm participation by emailing me directly at:

dacutt60@gmail.com  

ASAP please… Cheers