Archery

Hi guys, this is just an idea. No plans have been made. No dates have been arranged  Its just an idea I thought perhaps some of you may be interested in trying.

Here goes. As some of you may be aware, I’ve taken up Archery as a hobby. Occasionally the club offers open days to outsiders/ clubs that would like to give it a try.

Apparently last year they had the Mercedes owners club showing off they’re cars and then trying some indoor target ?? practice with the clubs equipment. 

Apparently it was a very successful few hours of fun. 

I was just wondering if any of you would be interested in trying out Archery ( we’re talking real bows, real arrows, real targets) not kids stuff.

I will ask Barry to put out an email, just to see what numbers, and feedback I get, to gauge if it’s worth organising. 

It would only be from about 09.00 - 12.30 ish, then perhaps a pub lunch after, just for us. Also it will probably have to be on a Saturday, although I’ll confirm this if it goes ahead.

But just for now all I need is to see if anyone is interested in giving it a go, to gauge numbers… Then if there’s enough of you, I’ll organise it with the archery club, and post all the details  Ok

Cheers… DAVE Acutt ( email… dacutt60@gmail.com) phone . 07544.746718, or text. 

Good idea, at the 2004 ? National we had an archery contest, among many other things, and it went down well with some members. (Tenth Anniversary event at Tatton Park.) As kids, many had a bow and arrow(s)