Back boxes

I have a Larini fitted which pops and burbles great, has a throaty rasp under load and isn’t intrusively loud. Well that was up until Friday, but I’ve now had the BBR 200 upgrade and I don’t know if I’ll be able to get used to the boom it’s created. I’m 54 not 24 and don’t want to draw unwanted attention but it’d kill me to get rid.

How about a brief video, with sound to give me some idea of the difference from stock, please?

Apologies for the huge delay in replying,but if your still interested I can record the Cobalt from a start up to give you some idea of the sound , but I haven’t got the gear to record it going along, but it will give you some idea of the sound from start up with a rev up if you get my drift.
Boz

Hi, yes that would be great, thanks

I’ll try it tomorrow with my phone video and see how it comes out, and try to upload it here :+1:

Regarding the sound of my Mk3 Cobalt back box.
Well I did try, I put mt DSLR on a box and videoed the exhaust, the sound was terrible and nothing like what it actually sounds like, so I tried again with my phone, also total cr*p.
So I’m sorry thats not much help, but maybe some other member with the correct equipment might do a better job.
If you lived in my region I would have happily met you half way so you could take a look and hear it, …but ,hey ho.
Boz

Ok nice one :blush:

Thanks so much for trying, I am sure eventually when we get to a meet, I’ll get to see and hear one