BBR Super 190 (ND)

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone here has the Super 190 upgrade from BBR? I’d be interested to know your thoughts on the before/after and how the car has responded long term. 

I’m also interested on how the exhaust sounds. Is it droney/boomy on the motorway? 

Thanks!

I did consider the Super 190, but went for the Super 200 instead. Well worth it whatever you decide to go for!

I too am considering the BBR Super 190 upgrade. Does anyone have any further experience to add in the almost 2yrs since the last post? Problems, smiles, concerns, earache etc?
All comments gratefully received :slightly_smiling_face:

I fitted the 190 kit to my 5 and found it fine after deleting the induction resonator from the car. The touring exhaust has more bass rumble, quiet at low throttle input so cruising at 70 is virtually the same as a standard car. However hit the loud pedal and get a great howl as the revs rise to 7000rpm. more importantly second gear will get you to 60 MPH vastly reducing 0 to 60 times.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. It sounds to be a rather good upgrade and thanks also for the comments on the exhaust :slightly_smiling_face: