Best in region

Congratulations to Neil on winning last nightClapping hands in the air

And also to you for your 2nd place, It was great to meet so many happy / helpful fellow MX5 owners last night. Hope to see you all agian soon.

regards

John

Well done to Neil, Liz and Dave in this year’s best in region voting.Clapping hands in the air

I’m already trying to plan my comeback for next year Thinking

Welcome to John and to Liz(? sorry I’m terrible with names), glad you enjoyed the meeting, can’t wait to see Liz’s gold 5.

I have the same problem with names but am OK at faces /cars. The sooner I can get the link to show a photo of my car alongside my post to work the better.

I am wondering what Neil will do next year! Is his winning vote tally a new record?

But well done to all and many thanks from the RAFA to those who brought the aircraft badges.

Does anyone know if Neil is aware of this.

This year's club stand theme is "Family" the organising team will be putting together a display based on this.

There will be a display of the Mazda family and the MX-5 association with the 323. There will be a display of Mazda’s 1991 Le Man’s win and the MX-5 that honours their success. Also there will be a display of our club family and the events we all enjoy.

We would like to hear your stories about your family experience’s with your MX-5 and any pictures you may have.

We are also looking for a Le Man’s Edition MX-5  to be displayed on the club stand at the NEC. The owner will be provided with accommodation and free entry for the three day event.

You can send your display items to…

Peter Jakeways, 6 Leicester Close, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8EZ.

Or alternatively you can email peter.jakeways@mx5oc.co.uk

For those club members interested in visiting the event there is a discount on tickets.

Club Single £15.50 CLUBII              Club Family £35.00 CLUBFII

Peter Jakeways
National Events Coordinator