BLOW AWAY THE COBWEBS RUN and SUNDAY LUNCH 16th JANUARY 2022 - DENT'S of HILGAY - MENU ATTACHED

Brian / Ruth

Would you prefer, Beef, Pork or Turkey, I need to let the restaurant know asap.

Kind regards

Barry

Barry
Pork for me please and pork for Sue if they can do a gluten free roast.
Many thanks
Kevin.

Kevin

Many thanks for your reply, I will ask the restaurant what the Gluten Free options are and whether or not Pork can be included, although quite honestly I cannot believe it would not be.

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry/All,

I’m in Norfolk and joined the club this week, after picking up a MK1 MX-5 last weekend!

I’m not worried about attending the meal, but I would love to join the run and meet some other MX-5s at Kings Lynn, if that’s ok?

Alex :slight_smile:

Alex

Good Evening

More than happy for you to come along, meet some of the club members and enjoy a run around Norfolk.

We will be at Sainsburys, Kings Lynn, (Hardwick) at around 10:45 to 11:00 leaving at about 11:15.

Look forward to seeing you Sunday

Kind regards

Barry

Thanks Barry!

Looking forward to the first run of the year! :slight_smile:

Alex

Alex

Good morning

Between ourselves in West Norfolk and the Cambridge (Milton) Group, we have a full calendar of runs planned throughout the year, so you should have plenty to attend should you wish.

See You tomorrow

Barry

What a Great Meet - thanks to Barry and Jenny for organising us all . . . neat parking as well (except for me!)

Food and service was excellent, well organised and our pre-chosen food was delivered from the kitchen as a continuous relay and everyone was served efficiently - we numbered approx 40 people and the restaurant was busy with their normal Sunday Lunch crowd as well. Recommended if you are ever in the area - according to the web reviews, their Breakfasts get 5* reviews.

1 Like

Hi Jeff and Maureen

Many thanks for coming along, and thanks for the photo’s

See you soon

Barry

1 Like