BLYTON PARK TRACK 1st August 2022

Please check your spam filters also I have sent this via the store email and my office email

I will PM you a version now.

don’t know ■■■ is going on with this now

I now have it. Excellent.

That was an excellent day and experience at Blyton today. Thank you to all who organised the day and to Brian who rode around with me showing me all the important points. I had a fine experience and chatted with other friendly members. I left a little early as I decided that the “just one more go” syndrome might just mean a transporter needed to get home!!

My only worry happened on the way home when my brake system light kept coming on under acceleration. Turned out only to be low level in the brake fluid reservoir, now topped up, but I think a new set of pads will have to be installed fairly soon now.

2 Likes

I to had a great day at blyton today,many thanks to those who organised it and to Brian the professional driver who took me out in my car and showed me what it can really do,and who also took my daughter out in the purple mk4 race car a couple of times,will definitely be on the next one :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Agree, a fantastic day, many thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen!

A good day.

Usual relaxed atmosphere. Good to see some faces I’ve not seen in a while. Well done everyone