BLYTON

My first ever track day was fantastic.  Went as a novice on Sunday morning and was very impressed by the organization and professional way the briefing and training sessions were conducted.  You get to “follow my leader” round the track 3 times to get a sense of where you should be going, then you get 3 x 20 minute slots on the track over the morning.   By the end of the second session I was braking hard at the last moment and getting the racing line making sure I looked through the corner to kiss the apex and stay on the track.  Then it started to rain so I chickened out the last session.   The MX-5 is everything I was hoping for, every corner was fantastic fun and the tyres and brakes don’t seem to have suffered so I can recommend this to any body who wants to find out what the MX-5 can do,

Here is a picture of my car in the queue ready for the off, note the professional looking yellow novice sticker on the windscreen.

Glad you had a great day, this is exactly what this session was geared to do, its brilliant to hear you had a fantastic time!