Bradgate History walk 10th August

Cath and I have arranged another walk around Bradgate with the emphasis on history. Bradgate has along and interesting history.

Poor soil has prevented any farming this a lead to great range of outdoor pursuits.

You could ask the Ranger about the woolly Mammoths Its said, still roam the park at night .In winter foot prints can be seen?. 

Lady Greys stables that has recently been unearthed ?. Or the sad story of Leicester famous dragon (called George). On returning home after a short 

journey in a rage after being held up at Castle Donnington destroyed Bradgate village .

Cath and I have arranged for the Ranger to meet us at the Main park entrance from the Newtown Linford car park At 1’o’clockon Saturday,

the 10th of August .The walk is for 1 to1 1/2 hours and will return us to the car park. the terrain is hilly .Although Leicester is renowned for its good

walking weather some outside clothing and boot is recommended   .The car free is £3.00 per day.Cath and I have already paid for the Rr.

a contribution of a £1.00 would be welcome .

On your the price is return we have also arrange for a afternoon tea at the conservatory café which is placed just off the car park The price has gone up to £10.00 Bev who runs the café is keen to learn numbers wanting the afternoon tea and any dietary requirements .

Please indicate you like to come for the Tea and/or the walk regards neville

Hi Neville & Cath,

We will join you for the Walk and also for the Afternoon tea 

Thanks Reg & Lynn

David and Anita.

Yes we will to see you on the Bradgate walk.

please lets us know if you like to go to the afternoon tea after the walk . regards Neville

Hi Neville
Ann will be joining you for the walk and afternoon tea, Sorry I cannot make it as I am at Curborough sprint Track that day
David M

Hi Neville

Can you add me and Kate to your walk please with one cream tea

Kind Regards
Don & Kate

Can I join you  please, walk and tea. Just me. Sarah

Hi Neville and Cath 

If is not to late we would like to join you for the walk and Afternoon tea. 

Thanks David and Cath 

Hi,

We would love to join you for the walk and afternoon tea.

Jane & Dean 

Pleased that can join us Dean Jane ,David Cath, Sarah will you be staying for afternoon tea.

the other Bradgate walker Reg and Lynn David and Anita ,Ann M .Don and Kate , see you all soon

Confirm afternoon coffees 

the Conservatory café is expecting us .for a afternoon tea .after the walk .This includes teas , coffees 

sandwiches and cakes etc for a cost of £10 each ,see you soon Neville