British Motor Museum

I’m going… with the mx5… got my ticket. If your there come say hi :blush:

4 Likes

Planning a visit in August…

1 Like

Is that the breakfast meet on Saturday Ambasize ? Would have liked to have gone but out Sunday to N Wales meet! Out with friends Saturday anyway.
Have a great day!

Barrie

1 Like

Yeah the breakfast meet… I’ll just be in my own. Will have a gander through the museum also. :blush:

2 Likes

You will enjoy ,

Booking mine at the moment, thinking of also going round the corner to Caffeine & Machine after:

1 Like

Long day for me… being at the museum for 8.30… then there for 7.30. I’m quite a drive too… so just the museum for me.

I quite like the idea of an early start to get to the Museum at around 0830. An 0600 start should do it, then meander back South during the afternoon.
I’ve just been offered a hard fought for new job, so I could do with a distraction for a day. I have been there before a couple of years ago and it’s worth a visit.
It would be great to meet up with a few other members as well, put faces to names etc.

1 Like

Patricia and I will be there at approx 09.30 a gentle drive down from warwick holiday inn express!

2 Likes

I’ll be there 8.30/8.45 ish… come say hi… you can’t miss me im tiny !

1 Like

Weather looks ok, I’ll book tickets in the morning😁

1 Like

Hopefully the weathers good !

Haha - Don’t some say the best things come in small packages?
Tickets booked

1 Like

I’m smaller than small :joy:

1 Like

Amber sized?
I get it.
Nothing wrong with that :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Yep. :wink:
I am ambasize …

Just printed tickets after the BMM reinstated the online booking system after I made a plea via email that I’d missed the Wednesday night deadline.
Well, I’d like to think that’s why anyway.
Probably had nothing to do with their decision, but good result.
They’re now keeping online booking for the event open until midnight tonight.
I guess I’d better wash the car tomorrow so it’s clean and shiny.
Looking forward to the drive up and meeting some people. The only downside is (probably my last as my new job offer was confirmed earlier today) 0530 start time at work on Sunday morning (for Cruise ship Britannia) so I doubt I’ll hang around and do the C&M thing later in the evening. But you never know. I like pushing boundaries and having little adventures😉.

3 Likes

A few from South West Midlands going. If you see mine say Hi

1 Like