Brooklands New Year Day Gathering 2020 Display of 15 MX5's

Hi everyone!

I am looking for 15 cars for the display at Brooklands New Year Day gathering, this year we are able to pre book so could you pay me via paypal and I will pay as a group. £14:50 per Adult, £13:50 per Seniors.

I am looking for a selection of Mk1, Mk2 Mk3,Mk4, this will be the 5th year I have arranged a display of MX5’s , hundreds of classic and club cars on display

The very last day for Pre booking and pre-payment must be made before the 9th December 2019, I would like to book our display space no later than 25th November 2019 so please contact me by message to book your place.

As usual the meeting place will be Ockham Bites car park (just off junction of M25/A3 south bound), this is an early meet time of 08:00 leaving NO later than 08:30 for the short drive to Brooklands.

Please contact me via PM or reply to this postshould you wish to join us.

Regards 

John & Patricia Wheeler

Brooklands Museum :: New Year’s Day Classic Gathering

Looking good so far…

LIST

John & Patricia

Colin

Steve & Den

Mark McNally

Neil Mc

Paul G

Tony M

Jane

Andrew

Colin & Sally?

Yes please John , Den and I would like to attend .

Best regards to you and Patricia 

Steve

Display looking good…

Donna Hopton has now sent me the ‘club’ display booking form, I must return the completed form together with entry fees no later than 9th December 2019.

Entry Fees…

Adults … £14.50

Senior … £13.50

WOW! already 7 cars booked for this popular event, so if you are thinking of spending a great New years Day out at Brooklands please put your name forward ASAP…

9 cars now booked for this popular event, so if you are thinking of spending a great New years Day out at Brooklands please put your name forward ASAP as now only 6 spaces left…

I have now had confirmation of my booking of the display area, there are 6 more spaces to fill if meeting up at 08.00 is to early you can still display your MX5 providing you arrive before 10.00, you will still need to book in advance  (normal entry fee applies) so I can apply for the display passes

Please contact me before the deadline as shown above.

Do you have to stay all day?

No just for a few hours, our display is one of the reserved parking area’s, that’s why I have to book and pay in advance.

Just received the first 9 Reserved Club Parking Cards and Tickets,

that still leaves 5 more spaces left, please if you are interested I will need your entry fee before 9th December 2019, please see full details on post #1.

I have 1 spare reserved parking pass left, if interested please PM me ASAP

Due to Steves wife being unwell he has kindly donated his 2 entry tickets and display passes, if anyone is interested please PM me asap, as I need to get them to who ever replies…

The 2 entry tickets and reserved parking pass now taken…