Cambridge Meet 10th August 2021 - 20:00

Hello everyone after lockdown

Stephen has spoken to the pub and they are happy for us to return for our monthly meeting so we are going hold the first one on the Tuesday 10th August at the Lion and Lamb, Milton CB24 6DF, start time of 8.00pm,
http://www.lionandlambmilton.co.uk/ if you wish to eat, we would suggest to arrive earlier.

We welcome any new or potential members to join us and look forward to seeing you all on the night.

We understand some people will be nervous about attending and we do understand if you are not able to attend at this time.

It will be good to see everyone again after such a long break. We can discuss starting to run some events again before relaxing whilst taking in some local ale, kicking tyres or generally shooting the breeze.

Please comply with any current Covid rules during the evening and it goes with out saying please do not attend if you have any symptoms or are having to self isolate etc.

Look forward to seeing you

Andrew & Stephen

3 Likes

8th is Sunday. Do you mean 3rd or 10th?

Thanks. Jeff

1 Like

Been waiting on local events to come back, now mine’s back on the road.

Guessing you mean Aug. 10th though, as thats the one in the diary

It’s listed as the 10th in the diary, so I’m going with that.

And if no-one’s there, I’ll know I got it wrong!

You should never drink alone, we’ll be there!

Yes Tuesday 10 th my fault

2 Likes

Ok how do I edit this post it has been so long since I did it??

I should be going then :slight_smile:

Done!

Thanks Robbie :slight_smile:

We will be there

WE are afraid we can’t be there on the 10th August but are very relieved that, at long last, there is a meeting in place. Our regards to all that can attend and all our other friends in the OC, lets hope this is the start of a new incarnation for the Cambridge Group. Thanks Stephen and Andy for holding on.

1 Like

Andrew / Stephen

Jen and I will be attending, if you don’t mind an interloper from West Norfolk!

Kind regards

Barry

2 Likes