CANCELLED Guildford Cathedral Tour

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED

The event was posted as a possible “Extra Event”, so fortunately little impact on our Solent Programme.

Unfortunately, the post had little response and the tour requirement was for a minimum number of 15 people and given that the MX5OC has only recently posted that the “MX5OC Autumn Social Gathering” is also taking place in Wales on this day, it conveniently takes out the clash of events. 

Hello John and Patricia

We would have loved to come on this trip, but unfortunately we will be away in Scotland in our Caravan.  Good luck in your arrangements 

Bernie and Sue

Not many replies for this event may I explain the reason we have to have some idea is because the tours are very popular and therefore we have to make a firm commitment to the Cathedral, hence them sending me the booking form and of course the Health & Safety form to say we will make sure everyone stays safe and sound…

So would there be more replies if Patricia and Me were to try and bring the event date forward? we both look forward to hearing from you all.

Dear All,

We have now approached Guildford Cathedral and managed to defer any decision on this event until the New Year rather than before Christmas, as it is realised everyone is currently more focussed on getting their Christmas Arrangements sorted for their families. Fortunately, Cathedral Staff agreed with this way ahead

It is approx 10 months away, until the planned visit to the Cathedral but we will work with Patricia & John  in the New Year, to secure the booking, as that is the most critical part and try and meet the required numbers.

Should we not meet the required number in Solent Area, we will open the event up to neighboring areas in order to meet the venues booking criteria.

So please look out for further updates on the forum, on this subject matter, in due course

Best Regards

Mal, Terry, Patricia & John

Event now cancelled for the reason given in Post #1