CANCELLED - Mal’s Sossie Run reinstated for Wednesday 16th September 2020

Thanks Mal, we look forward to seeing you and everyone on the 16th.

Regards,
Chris & Jue

Hi Everyone,

I have just updated the meal order spreadsheet for this event and we are now up to 8 people coming to this event.

Keep’em coming

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

By way of an update, Terry and I visited the Sussex Brewery today and had a good chat with Cecile and also viewed the seating arrangements, to enable social distancing for their customers.

We must say we were very impressed with the safety measures they have put in place and Cecile is managing things impeccably, far more so than we have seen at other venues, which is commendable and very reassuring!

For info we discussed the following;

• The tables are well spaced and as stated in the original post, the seating is split between 12 people Downstairs and 10 people upstairs (22 persons max). No moving around once seated - except to visit the conveniences.

• Names and contact numbers of those attending to be recorded by AC’s and emailed to venue beforehand.
    So, to this end, I have the names of those attending but as AC’s no longer have access to the Area Lists, due to GDPR :roll_eyes: please could we ask for you to email your contact phone numbers direct to mal.rowland@mx5oc.co.uk in order I can populate the list and email it to Cecile prior to our visit.
    NB: All records will be destroyed by shredding after 21 days in accordance with Public Health England recommendations.

• Both the Ladies and Gents Toilets have been made UNISEX on a one in one out basis (Ladies in the main bar area & Gents across the courtyard but as they are now UNISEX, it matters not :slightly_smiling_face:) and these measures have been put in place to ensure your safety and comfort for the duration of our visit.

• Cecile asked that I email the final meal choice spreadsheet to her the Friday before to ensure that they have time to get everyone’s meal choices in stock to avoid any disappointment.
    So, the drop dead date is Friday 11th September for me to do this, so and further meal choices need to be received by me by close of play 10th September 2020

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards

Mal & Terry

Hi Mal,

1x Sussex Smokey @ £11.95
1x pork, somerset cider and cheddar @ £13.45
1x onion rings @ £2.95

Food total £28.35 + tip = £32

Have PayPal’d to you

Will probably meet you at the pub

Max

Hi Max,

Got that fine and payment also.

Regards

Mal👍

HI Everyone,

Here is the latest update on the Sussex Brewery Run.

We currently have 12 people attending, so have room for 10 more.

Please check your meal orders to see I have noted things right, as we have time to correct things at the moment. Sorry the image is small but it is readable - just :wink:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Please may we attend this event with the following food choices:
Colin: Sussex Brewery Sausages £11.95 & Sally: Ale Battered Hake & Chips £13.50 with 10% tip total £27.99.
So we’ve just paid £28.00 into your PayPal account and e-mailed you our contact details for the pub.
Looking forward to seeing you & Serena and everyone else next week.
Best wishes,
Sally & Colin

Hi Sally & Colin,
No problem. I will add you both to the list when I get back.
Regards
Mal

HI Everyone,

Due to the cancellation of this event, following the Governments announcement, ref tighter Covid-19 Restrictions being imposed, on Monday 14th September :cry:

I have now refunded all PayPal payments made to me by members and requested acknowledgement of safe receipt of the refunds via messenger on our Solent Area FaceBook Page.

Best Regards

Mal