CANCELLED: Tech Day 35 - 27th Oct Great Dunmow

Unfortunately, we’ve had to cancel the tech day. Only a couple confirmed attendees cannot justify putting on the event. I apologies for the late notice of the venue, which has obviously affected the turn-out.

We’ll be reorganizing for SUNDAY 5th APRIL 2020 - venue to be confirmed

S

Hi everybody!

It’s here! Tech Day 35 will take place on Sunday 27th Oct at Dunmow.

We were here last year for a tech day. It’s hoisted by Henry Pestell’s son, Barry. Thanks!

Ashfield Farm House, Great Canfield, Dunmow, CM6 1LD

Approach the farm from Cuckoos Lane.

Bring your tools and overalls for a great day of spannering, bacon rolls, oil, tea and scraped knuckles.

Interested? Reply below so we a gauge numbers.

Yeah, i’m hoping to pop along. Got a couple of little things to sort on the new NC. 

Be good to have a catch up too.

I’m away with work unfortunately which is a real shame as I would have lived to come!! Have a great day guys!

Only one person attending? Surely not!

If you’re going to this event, please reply below. If there’s only a handful signed up by the end of the day, we’ll have to cancel and reschedule for Spring.

Let me know ASAP!
Stephen - Eastern AC

I’m new to the club and I don’t live far from Dunmow!

I’m away with work this weekend too. I’ll be honest, it’s going to be a tentative no from me because I don’t expect to be back until 2pm… If it doesn’t go ahead this time, I’ll definitely be there when it’s reorganised.

Nick

That’s incredibly frustrating!

Had some stuff I needed sorting and was looking forward to showing off the new MK3.

Fingers crossed the next one has been booked already it’ll go ahead.