Hi Cath and Dave

We have booked.
Thanks
Anita and David

Hi
Just booked

Lorraine & Ian

Hi All

UPDATE: If you would like to join us for a short drive to Chatsworth, we will be meeting at McDonald’s, Matlock, 43 Bakewell road. DE4 3AU which opens 7-00am for Coffee or Breakfast. Leaving at 8-00am. We should arrive at the Golden Gates entrance to the Chatsworth Classic and Performance Motor Show at approximately 8-30am.
Please add your name to this feed if you are meeting us at McDonald’s.

If you are making your own way to Chatsworth we advise you to arrive by 9-30am.

Please see update at the Top of this feed and click the link to see info about the show.

Looking forward to see you all.

David and Cath

1 Like

Hi Dave n Cath. We will make our own way to Chatsworth so see you there Ray n Glennis

1 Like

Hi David & Cath,
See you at McDonald’s .

Dennis.

See you at McDonalds

See you at McDonalds
Nigel & janet

1 Like

Hi David & Cath.
I will meet you inside the park through the golden gates… probably wait till I see you from my friends house - who lives inside the park.

Dave W

Hello Cath and David,
We will meet up with you at Macdonalds. See you soon.
Christine and Hedley.

Hi David & Cath

see you at Macdonalds.

Carol,Terry

Hi Dave & Cath,

We will meet you at Mcdonalds.

Cheers

Paul & Pam

Hi

We will meet at mcdonalds.

John and michele

We will meet you at McDonalds

Thank you
Karen and Dave

Latest update : Please read your email from Great British Motor Show Exhibitor Information for Chatsworth Motor Show with all your information for Sunday.
If you are unable to attend can you please let me know on the forum by Wednesday, so I can confirm car numbers on our club stand to Steve.

Hi. Ill also meet you at McDonald’s :grinning:
Sharon x

Hi

I’ll make my own way to Chatsworth, see you there :+1:

Thanks
Wayne

Hi all

Please print your ticket for the Chatsworth Car Show tomorrow. Club entry 7.30am - 9.30am via the Golden Gate side of Chatsworth Estate.

For everyone who is meeting us at Matlock McDonald’s we will be leaving prompt at 8.00am.

Due to there beings 900 to 1000 cars expected, please arrive as early as possible if you are making your own way.

Please be aware there is a 10 to 15 minutes walk to Chatsworth House from the event. There is food available on site or bring a picnic.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow and fingers crossed for the weather.

David and Cath

Hi David And Cath

Ive dowloaded ticket and they are visible on my phone. Are they able to scan rather have them printed?

Thanks Paul