Christmas 2019 - The Belfry Nottingham Update 21st December - Updated

Hi, 

Please confirm us both for the Dinner on 21st December  – 

Thanks 

Dave W and Ann

Hi 

I have 22places booked so far. 

I have another 10 reserved. Is anyone else interested.

Regards

Michele

Hi Michele,

Just to confirm that we are able to join you for the Christmas party. Unfortunately we are unable to go to the coopers at the end of the month. If you can let me know some payment details and we can sort it.

Thanks

Paul & Pam

Hi John

Sorry but I will be unable to make the Christmas party, my company has just informed me that it’s going that weekend of our company party. In all years I have work for the company it’s always been between Christmas and New Year. But this they have changed it.

Sorry

Rob and Wendy 

Hi

Have just received a reminder from the Belfry for deposits for our Christmas Party to secure our booking. I will need to send in next week.

Please can you bring along tonight if you are coming to Boninos.

If you aren’t coming please contact me and we can sort alternate method of payment

Many thanks

Michele.

Hi Michele,

Really sorry Michele we will have to pull out of this. Thanks for organising the night.

Dennis & Lisa.

Hi Michele

Please may you add Mick and I to the Belfry Christmas party Group? Please let is know the best way to pay our deposit? Many thanks Nicky

Hi

Anyone else interested in coming along to the Christmas Party.

Thanks

Michele

Hi Michele

Karens work do won’t be on the 21st so we are good to go if there is still time, I’ll see you tomorrow with the money.

Cheers Karen and Dave

Hi everyone.

Ive just had a reminder for balance payments for our Christmas party

Can you please arrange to get your balance payments to me by 25th October.

Thanks everyone

Regards

Michele