Christmas Run Save the Date

Hi everyone.

Last call for deposits and menu choices. I need to get them to the Fox today.

Please call Michele on 07943503390

Thanks

John

Hi john
I pork
1 roast beef
Barry & Geraldine x

Hi All

Today we have braved the cold and completed our plans and checked timings for the run next week. The Fox are looking forward to welcoming us and deposits have now been paid.

We are meeting at Rufford Abbey NG22 9DF.

PLEASE NOTE CAR PARKING IS £4.00 PAYABLE BY CARD ON ARRIVAL.

The park opens at 10am, we are arriving at 11am but please feel free to arrive early and enjoy a walk around the Abbey, there is a small Christmas Craft Market Shop and Cafe, toilet facilities. We are planning to leave at 12 lunchtime.

Weather permitting we have planned a short run to our next stop. The Swan Sanctuary and Reg Taylors Garden Center in Southwell.

As its Christmas the Cafe is likely to be very busy so feel free to bring a flask. Here you can enjoy a spot of shopping, enjoy their Christmas shop or have a walk down to the Swan Sanctuary (boots advised).

We plan to leave at 2.00pm for the 2nd part of our drive to The Fox.

So its time to dust off your Santa hats dig out your Christmas Jumpers and Decorate your Car.

We are hoping for good weather but if anything changes we will post an update so please keep your eye on this thread.

We look forward to seeing you all next week

Thanks

John and Michele

1 Like

Cannot make this one , got booster jabs.

Hi Michele and John

Very sorry Julie and Dave are unable to join you tomorrow.

I have printed out a set of instructions for each car which we will distribute in the Morning, I have also printed out the menu choices to save on confusion. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow (it says nice weather so may get the top down wrap up warm) and don’t forget your flask if you are bringing one.

If needed here is Rufford Abbey post code NG22 9DF

Oh and Happy Christmas.
John and Michele