Cleaning glass inside car

Any recommendations for cleaning the haze off inside glass and not leaving it streaky?
I have used Silvo and creme cleanser but both end up with lots of dust about when cleaning them off. Glass cleaning sprays always seem to leave streaks.

Cheers!

Hi Vince,
I’ve used Rain-X Glass Cleaner and a microfibre towel with great success over the last few years. Buff off straight after spraying on.
Cheers
Nick

3 Likes

White vinegar and newspaper :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Grimex wipes are also very good- they’re gentle but remove most gunk. Am impressed with them :+1:

2 Likes

We use 50/50 softened (or rain) water and spirit vinegar with a drop of washing up liquid in a trigger spray as a surface cleaner. I use that for the car windows, it seems to work. I variously use a microfibre cloth or paper kitchen towel to wipe it off.

1 Like

AutoGylm glass polish…the creme, not the liquid spray.

4 Likes

I use Nilglass around the house and car glass, leaves them smear free.
From Lakeland…

1 Like

Another vote for white wine vinegar (or similar) in warm water, then clean with newspaper or robust kitchen paper.

1 Like

Fairy liquid will do a great job

Just make sure it’s properly dry by using a hand towel.

Have to decide which to try first!

Thanks

Any proprietary liquid cleaner, but as MX5-MLE states, you must use newspaper.
I worked in car dealerships for 20 years and the cleaners always swore by newspaper.

Gtechnic Liquid crystal for me

Will it come up better with the Telegraph or can I use The Sun :wink:

1 Like

I was a fan of Autoglym both cream and fast glass until
I borrowed some Rainex, amazing stuff.

2 Likes

I think it would have to be The Observer. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

That’s so bad it’s good :joy:

1 Like

I cannor rate Autoglym Fastglass enough, inside and out. As the name implies it flashes off quickly avoiding marks and residue.

1 Like

My favourite for glass, car glass, ipad and computer screens etc etc is Mr Muscle glass cleaner and a good microfiber cloth. Avoid the 10 for a £ cloths, awful things.

1 Like

I just use clean water, a Flunkey Cloth and a good quality microfibre towel.