Coming to Brooklands with a MK1 Special edition?

As part of the Brooklands event we are looking to collect together up to 24 cars from the MK1 special editions (UK and Jap) for a display. We are hoping for one of each special edition.

If you are coming to the event and have a MK1 Special thats pretty close to standard, and are willing to leave the car on a display until at least 4 pm on the day, then we would love to hear from you.

Please email  a recent picture (if you have one, or a link to one), reg number, name and contact details and special edition type to info@mx5-tv.co.uk as soon as possible. Please quote ‘Brooklands MK1 Special’ as the email subject

Closing date for applications will be 20th April.

Successful applicants will be notified soon after and will be required to print off and display a stand pass, they will also need to be at Brooklands at a slightly earlier time to be confirmed (probably 30 mins before gates open). Due to the location of the display these cars will not be able to be part of the competitions. 

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Due to constraints on space we are unable to form a display for the NB and NC Specials at this event. 

Hi, I’ve got a eunos b2 ltd but unfortunately have already bought a ticket to go up the hill so wont be able to commit. Sorry

I’ve got a 1996 Eunos S Special in original spec, but want to spend the day with my own group - sorry …

So why post then?

Just a bit of feedback really - would have loved to have done it - no need to be offensive …