Congratulations on your trust level promotion!

In the past 8 days I have has 15 of these…WHY is my question…as I seem to get one each time I log in…

To feed some peoples need for approval :roll_eyes:

You can print them out and stick them on your car. Cheap styling addition.

2 Likes

It’s something the software does based on your level of activity and is designed around using the software in a slightly different way than we do, we have disabled most of the interference that comes from it nevertheless there are a couple of foundational things that require some level of the trust system to be active.

I have locked your trust level at the standard ‘club member’ one so you shouldn’t see this again.

This isn’t a general service I’m offering in case anyone is thinking that… :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Ian - I too have had lots of these!! I thought if I had been upgraded each time I must be a God by now! not an issue still receiving them, but I am on here a lot, as I am working form home and keep a window to the forum open and when I get bored playing with spreadsheets I have a look. I particularly like the “A thread of Frivolous Frivolities XXV” link.

Also as I am waiting for a new ND to arrive I am really missing not having an MX5 since selling my NA in January…

Ian

Thanks Ian

@fjohnw Wow! You must be some kind of forum General by now with all of these promotions :smiley:
Worked your way up through the ranks to the top. That’s the spirit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink:

1 Like

Arghh! Me too!

I am thinking of unsubscribing from system emails …