Dino’s first photo on here...

Hopefully I have finally worked out how to post an image!  

Looks a really smart car - enjoy. 

Hi all, this was the first time I used Post Image. The images were definitely there and now they have been removed. They weren’t offensive (unless you really dislike a mk1 MX5) and I took the photo. Really puzzled and photos haven’t been removed from other sites (yet).

Hi all, this was the first time I used Post Image. The images were definitely there and now they have been removed. They weren’t offensive (unless you really dislike a mk1 MX5) and I took the photo. Really puzzled and photos haven’t been removed from other sites (yet).

Hi Michael

in your first post on this thread I can see two photos of your red beastie! 

Richard. 

I agree the two photos were there yesterday as I commented on them. Not sure what’s gone wrong today for them to disappear. 

I too saw the images yesterday.

Using my web browser’s “history” facility I can see that the initial images were links to the OP’s Photobucket account. The original images are present, and I can see four images of a Mk1 in the Photobucket library.

The original post has now been edited to provide links to Postimages.org rather than Photobucket.com. The Postimages links are incorrect.