Having been an admirer of the Mk1 from afar for a number of years I decided to join the owners club to become better informed and to help me make a decision on whether or not to take the plunge. To be honest it was never a case of if but when and now that I have made the decision to take the plunge finding a suitable model is very challenging. I am prepared for the fact that I am going to need to throw money at it depending on the condition but still can’t seem to find one that fits the bill…I appreciate that this is not necessarily the right time for the market to be at its peak. A bit like trying to find a bikini for the other half as a Christmas present…not many about!! As such I would be very happy to hear from you if you were thinking of selling your NA in the near future.
Hello and welcome! You should find out lots about MX-5’s here… obviously!, and hopefully find yourself a nice NA thrown into the bargain! Not sure about finding a bikini for the other half for Xmas, but you never know…!!
You have a Private Message…
Not sure if you got my initial reply as it seems that the mails are being bounced so let me try again…
I very much appreciate you getting in touch with me. It must be such a dilemma to decide what to do.
I’d be very interested if you can share more details and would love to see some photos if possible too?
Valuation is never easy but if it helps you to decide if you would like to share more details I must tell you that I have also been made aware of a Eunos VR Ltd around the same mileage and the dealer is looking for 5.5k. This is 2 weeks away from being available and have yet to see any photos.
I was setting myself a Max budget of 5k but for the right car I would respect the asking price. Please let me know if you would like to share more details and thanks again for getting in touch.