Eibach lowering springs

Sorry for asking lots of questions but here’s another

considering fitting 30mm lowering springs to my Mk3, 2.0, 2006

Looking around the usual price is around £150 but eBay has them from Germany at under £120 delivered. Anything wrong with this?

thanks

Nope. A lot of German manufactured stuff is cheaper when bought direct from Germany. They should come with a TUV certificate.

Where are these mythical £120 springs. £141 + postage is the best coming up for me. Any chance of a link please?

if it works

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EIBACH-PROKIT-Federn-MAZDA-MX5-III-NC1-1-8-2-0-bis-12-2008-E10-55-010-01-22/273582708543?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

It does work, thanks!

Did you order them?

Just realised how skint I am. Have to put up with the Chelsea tractor looks for a while longer

Bought mine a couple of years ago direct from Germany on e bay.No problems, arrived via DHL in a few days in original Eibach box and with all Eibach paperwork. You just have to set up a reminder on eBay which tells you when new offers are put on the system. Set yourself a price point and when one appears buy it. Just be careful and take carriage into account when buying though.

And possibly other charges post croquet.

Well I took the plunge and ordered them on Monday and they arrived today. Total cost £122 including delivery. Now to fit them, any tips?

It’s coming up at 137 pounds from that link

is that in Euros?

No pounds…don’t have a pound symbol on my key board