Engine leak at front right of car (Pictures included) Help required!

Hello,

Last week I posted about a leak which is believed to be from the CAS seal which I will be getting repaired next week hopefully.

Whilst checking underneath the car yesterday, I noticed another leak at the front right side next to the Alternator and Accessory Belts. It is another slow leak which is a dark watery mixture. I topped up the water last week but only a small amount so it doesn’t seem to be a major leak whatever it is! I can see a joint which is seeping a black liquid and what I imagine is the origin of the leak and have attached some pictures including underneath the car which shows that this leak may have been there for some time. Hopefully I can work out what this is and get it done next week with with the CAS ring.

Any help much appreciated!

FYI The last photograph is under the passenger side front wheel arch, quite a lot of the leakage there.

I spy something moist around that power steering reservoir pipe/joint. Looks perished, it looks more like an oily fluid on the undertarys rather than water.

Yep, Just checked the power steering reservoir and it is bone dry!

That connecting pipe is dirty around the area the photo shows.

Any advice on what to do? I will get the garage to fix this, should I get the pipe in myself for the job?

Cheers!

I suppose (if I was doing the job) you need to get that under tray off for a look see. Ideally clean it all up to identify where it’s leaking before you can order parts.
Or just leave it to the garage if you can’t DIY it.