Error message: 404 Not Found

Has anyone else noticed (and apologies if someone has, and posted a similar letter - only I’ve not seen it !) that when you try posting a message and get the ‘404 Not Found’ error warning come up, if you give it a few minutes, your posting miraculously appears anyway !

Yes.

'Tis the work of the Devil I tell ya. 

9 times out of 10 it has posted for me after the message, its just a long wait sometimes. Much better lately though!

EDIT:

I take the last comment back!

It took over a minute to come up with Error 404.

Then took a further age to check if it had posted…it hadn’t!

Then I re-opened Forum and low and behold the post was there.

Wonder what will happen this time?

Ah, you could be right there my friend.  Some days all this electronic jiggery pokery seems like a ‘black art’ to me anyway - but then I’m a ‘techno-thickie’ and expect nothing less !  

Don’t worry…we dont! 

It is a casual observance of mine that the site seems to have quite limited band width, so that if there are a number of people on it or that if someone is looking at the same thread as you, that is when it seems to hang. It might them be in the software that it can’t cope with someone replying to a thread while you are trying to open the same thread. In any event, don’t criticise because that is not the done thing apparently!