Exhaust upgrade

Hi everyone,  I’m new to MX ownership. Recently purchased a 2004 Euphonic in red absolutely fell in love   just one thing missing, when we’re blitzing down the B roads I would like a bit more noise, not stoopid bean tin Saturday night special loud, just a bit “more” ,  can anyone recommend a good pipe preferably fitted in our area?

Good selection at MX5 Parts and Moss Europe.

Buy from the above and pay your local garage to fit it.

I have a 421 manifold and full cobalt system on my mk1 and I got it off eBay second hand for a steal have a listen to it below

Thanks I’ll have a butchers. 

GoPerform (backers of Bruntingthorpe trackday)

I’ve got a Cobalt on my Mk1 - actually bought it from someone in this group - he sold me as he said it was too loud - I think it sounds great

Had to do a little mod to the mounting though to make it clear the driveshaft 

Actually, I thought it sounded great! But my other half found it a bit of a drone at cruising speeds. As we are off to Tuscany tomorrow I thought I would go for a quiet life in more ways than one.

Try go-perform @ Dinnington, Lee Gaskill. Done many mk3 and for mx5 race cars too

Thanx

I can recommend this one below, had one fitted to my Mk2, it sounded sporty without being overly or annoyingly loud.

If you can hold out until the National rally and you are attending they usually do discounts and I believe free delivery.

http://www.mx5parts.co.uk/stainless-steel-exhaust-parts-single-exit-mk2-25-p-1115.html

Hope trip went well Graham

Cant speak for loudness, but my Cobalt system fill the bumper nicely 

mx5parts.co.uk stainless twin exit box is FAB