Explanation Required Please

Yep same as mine. I have just checked the original sales invoice from Mazda and it shows as Lowering kit, part number 410077779 price £135.07 plus VAT and fitting.
Personally I would say it is all you need for road use
Just remember to get four wheel alignment done after fitting and ensure the bushes are not twisted. (Loads of posts about twisted bushes).
Let us know what you decide.

My mk3 niseko is booked in for this Saturday for the eibach 30mm springs. Supplied, fitted and full fast road geo set up. The below offer a package.

Wheels in motion chesham.

https://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/wheels-alignment.php

Recently had the B12 Bilstein kit (30mm lower) fitted to my NC with 16" wheels. No downside for me, feels more planted with hardly any difference to the ride and no problems on speed bumps - although I was warned about possible grounding on the straddle type, it doesn’t.

I decided to fit mine because one spring was broken and the shocks were pretty tired (57k) - I’m glad I did.

1 Like

Car now looking the business after it’s visit to wheels in motion. The drive back home was a million miles away from the drive to them. Razor sharp steering and so planted now. A big thanks to Joe@WiM

1 Like

Nice what did you have done ?

Eibach -30mm springs and full geo steering fast road set up. All supplied fitted and set up in 3 hours. Can’t recommend WiM enough. Great bunch of guys. I can now see why they are busy all the time. Well chuffed with the outcome. :grin:

Was this on your original springs? How much was it may I ask for the springs and setup?

The car was on original rear springs and the fronts had been changed prior to my ownership due to the originals braking as they do. It never looked right when I bought the car but it’s only done 57,000 miles and it was at the right money. The suspension stayed on it’s original struts as they were in very good condition.
Springs, fitting and full geometry set up £405.
Need 4 new tyres after crimbo, if anyone’s got any suggestions?.

Consider Michelin Pilot Sport 4s or Goodyear Eagle F1s. Both at the upper end of a budget.
Kumho Ecsta PS 71s are a bit more pocket friendly. The latter, I’ve not run but I have both the former and they’re pretty good in both wet and dry conditions.

I’ve had Eagle F1’s on mine for years now…can’t see the point in trying anything else. I’ve just fitted a new pair (215/45/17) which I got from an internet supplier for £130 delivered. My local tyre fitters wanted that much for 1…got them fitted for £20, so £150 all in.

1 Like

Thanks Guys, I’ll have look at those.

Wheels in Motion set up my geo a few months ago…absolutely spot on to drive now.

Update.

Just had a set of Kuhmo PS71’s fitted @ £70 a corner. I can totally recommend these, excellent grip. Thanks all for your recommendations.