Favourite MX-5 Photo (gallery thread - no chat)

2008 2.0 Sport pictured early June 2020 after getting her back from post lockdown paint shop trip

8 Likes

After a good clean. Love the MX5, 1st car I haven’t started thinking about what’s next on the list.

7 Likes

Our first MX5 bought in 2007, an NC 2.0 Sport. We are now on our fourth MX5.

7 Likes

collected yesterday…gave it a wash…ready for work in the morning…

7 Likes

Nice collection, enjoy,
Roof down weather, so went for a ride around Essex countryside. Can’t beat it!

6 Likes

Hard to beat a pristine rare Racing Bronze ( not Gold peeps…Pul-eeez not Gold!) :joy:
Unless…it’s a certain Crystal Blue of course!

8 Likes

My first ever show, Oulton Park 2015, also only a couple of weeks into club membership! Had owned that car about 3-4 years at that point and thoroughly enjoyed modifying it :+1:

Barrie

7 Likes

Hi,
I am hoping that I have managed to add a photo of my MK3 2 litre Sport to the Favourite Photo section?!
If this works, the picture in question was taken last year when I had gone for a local drive in my Sport, and thought I would just stop and take a quick photo!

If the image isn’t here - then its back to the drawing board for me!!!
JMK

12 Likes

First attempt at detailing. Very pleased with myself with the results! :grin:

15 Likes

More recently, final run before lockdown, on the Lecht with Corgarff Castle in the background.

16 Likes

New Forest in the shade…

5 Likes

. Was passing Angel of the north Had to laugh when I realised I was in Disabled bay , don’t panic took pic and drove off :smiley::+1:

7 Likes

Can I have a second go? Photo of wife and first son in wife’s Gleneagles in summer 1997

17 Likes

here is mine

9 Likes

Just Chilling.

9 Likes

Another NA on NB 5 spoke 15s.

12 Likes

Here’s our NB, easter last year at Great Massingham, Norfolk, while staying at the Dabbling Duck.

6 Likes

Got my car back from the repairers with some sill work done (more to do, plus a full respray over winter, along with a bit more welding - hence the black sills now), but it has an MOT and I can drive it, so very happy…MX5 - 2

8 Likes

So far, this one. Just back from the detailers :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Our “Arctic” at Braughing ford:

7 Likes