Favourite MX-5 Photo (gallery thread - no chat)

my first MX5 at Raglan Garden Centre last September.

7 Likes

The night my wife and I bought our MX5 last month. 14th March 2020

5 Likes

My latest little project! Was all ready for a first shakedown a week Tuesday gone! We all know what happened a week Monday gone! :roll_eyes: :mask: So just gotta be patient now! :weary:

9 Likes

June 2017 on a Scenic & Continental Car Tour in France.

17 Likes

The Batmobile as it was christened, NC2 PRHT, lowered and on 18” wheels, looked great, shook your fillings out, didn’t keep it long.

12 Likes

Fab couple of weeks touring around highlands after Pitlochry Rally in 2013

8 Likes

June 2019 - My kids bought me the new Nardi wheel for my birthday!

16 Likes

Horseshoe Pass, Llangollen July 2019

6 Likes

Mallory Park - January 2019 - “Megan (Fox) the Mazda” sporting bumper-bruises from previous trackday encounter with a cone

7 Likes

I know the purists won’t appreciate my choice of wheels, but here’s my favourite external snap taken at a car show (location visible in the pic) 2nd Feb BC (before Covid).

19 Likes

The first MX-5 I owned, 1996 1.8.
Taken locally in the grounds of NT Calke Abbey Nov 2011.

IMG_8754

10 Likes

Every good Scottish road trip needs a ferry crossing (my record is 3 in one trip :grinning: ). This was in 2010 popping from Mallaig to Skye.

15 Likes

10th May 2015, parked at the Pot Kiln pub (lunch there later) before enjoying a walk searching for Bluebells with the West London group, and all kept well rounded up in our flock by Colin’s high-speed Whizzy, never still, an absolute delight.

9 Likes

This is Zeb, my Z Sport, taken last “summer” on a drive around the Great Orme, Llandudno… Beautiful day. Couldn’t resist stopping at this particular point as a photo shoot beckoned.

14 Likes

Here too is my gorgeous Icon which I had the pleasure of owning. Many happy drive-outs in her. Still miss her.

12 Likes

Nov 2010, we were at Osbournby for “O” of alphabet tour2, went to E Kirkby and there was an MX5 meet there

8 Likes

1st ND beside the Deep Energy PLSV at Invergordon in 2017.

11 Likes

My last Mk1 outside oulton park

Need to get some of the ND while it’s clean

12 Likes

My toys

12 Likes

My Zsport few days after buying her…

15 Likes