Favourite MX-5 Photo (gallery thread - no chat)

During our NC500 trip, June 2018, looking forward to doing it again soon.

9 Likes

Rothesay, Isle of Bute, June 2013. Had a week’s holiday in Oban & drove over to Rothesay via the Colintraive / Rubodach ferry one very sunny day - top down all the way of course!

11 Likes

Mylor, Cornwall, October 2012 - after my first 7 months of ownership. Recall that I had a great top down run on the A30 & A39, about 100 miles, all the way from Exeter to the apartment I rented in Falmouth towards the end of my 350 mile trip down from Sheffield.

14 Likes

Kirkistown, 2000. My second trackday in the original SAZ9961

8 Likes

Posing on a Gold Coast beach in Queensland Australia

Who says you can’t get a Christmas tree in an MX5

13 Likes

July 2019 Mount Snowdon peak at the back,owned car for 14 years,used all year.

9 Likes

Monsal Head Derbyshire, 2016.

11 Likes

SWMBO’s Mk2.5.
Managed to remove HT …for a day. :flushed:
On way to Oban probably last August.

12 Likes

Way back in February of 2008, on a frosty morning in Snowdonia, just before we set off to climb something I snapped this detail of my first Roadster. I’d had it a decade by then and it survived almost a decade more, covering 450,000km.

35 Likes

Burrator reservoir, Devon. It’s where I often go to run but that night the drive home was splendid

14 Likes

Clun Castle is a ruined castle in the small town of Clun, Shropshire. February 2020

10 Likes

A great day at the National Rally @ Gaydon 2017

6 Likes

Taken within the last few weeks.
My son has just bought it. Its been off the road since 2014 and he bought it for some quality lads&dads time.
I can’t wait.:+1:t3:

13 Likes

March 2019 - The Vee, southern Ireland and out for a Sunday drive…

11 Likes

Berwyn Slate Quarry near Llangollen, We needed a piece of slate for the new hearth in our conservatory and I happened upon the quarry as I was zipping up horseshoe pass in our new to us Mk2.5 Phoenix. The piece I bought wouldn’t fit in the passenger seat so it went into the boot. I had to tie the boot shut! A lovely day and a great memory!

5 Likes

Needs no location description, like to be there right now. :roll_eyes:
My previous car Mk2 RS.
According to the image details, May 2012 :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Digging up the golden oldies here.
Again 2012, September this time. We took a trip down the Wye Valley stopping over for the night at Ye Old Ferrie Inn nr Symonds Yat.
I remember that trip very well, lovely drive and somewhere different for us. The only blot, I gounded the RS going over a long line of concrete (rather like a speed bump) entering the Inn’s car park. Sounded like the gear box had took some damage, all ok though it was just the brace bar that had taken the whack. :thinking:

Tintern Abbey.

4 Likes

This is the one that started it for me in 2004, on a trip round the Edinburgh area, photo taken from North Queensferry.

10 Likes

Evening drive June 2017, Bamburgh Castle Northumberland. Hopefully more of these to come at some point.

17 Likes

Changing the stock springs for Eibach Pro Sport springs 3 weeks ago… in the rain :roll_eyes:. Doddle of a job and the results are fantastic.

7 Likes